getting ready to place a Panzey's order - any other must haves?

Their Medium Hot Chili Powder is the best I've ever used.

Don't know how much indoor cooking you do, but their cinnamon is cheaper by far than supermarket and 10 times better. The same can be said for almost all your pantry basic spices.

Try any of these that suits your fancy: tuscan sunset, northwoods fire, galena st. (Or 33rd and galena, salt free), barbecue of the americas, old world seasoning, arizona dreaming, bbq 3000 or 3001, chili 3000 or 9000. Those are the blends i have, and recommend them all. Their paprika is great too, and freakishly red. I also buy all my regular, usually whole spices from them. I buy the size that comes in a bag instead of a jar, which makes them a good bargain compared to supermarket prices. And like Jeff said, the quality is far better. They usually throw something in for free. And check retailmenot to see if there are any other codes you can apply for other freebies.

Bigtime recommendation for their special extra bold tellicherry peppercorns.

Last edited:
I haven't had anything from them that wasn't superior to any grocery store product. Their granulated garlic is outstanding as well as their ground black pepper.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Zatar
4 oz bagRemove
Bay Leaf Whole30346 4 oz bagRemove
Bicentennial Rub20648 4 oz bagRemove
Bold Taco Seasoning24386net 8.1 oz 1.5 cup bagRemove
Garam Masala12452net 2.1 oz 1/2 cup jarRemove
Cajun Style Seasoning20848 4 oz bagRemove
Vietnamese Cinnamon Ground43245 4 oz bagRemove
Berbere Seasoning Blend12849 4 oz bagRemove
Arizona Dreaming Seasoning15840 4 oz bagRemove
Whole Special Extra Bold Indian Black Peppercorns56881 8 oz bagRemove

Sunny Oaxaca, an ancho chili and coffee mix.Very good on beef, and I use it on ribs too.

In terms of value, just compare that bag of bay leaves you're ordering to the price of a jar at the supermarket that has 8 or 10 leaves in it.

I know, I know...I'm preaching to the choir.

Sunny Oaxaca, an ancho chili and coffee mix.Very good on beef, and I use it on ribs too.

Too late! That sounds good - I might try mixing it up myself.

In terms of value, just compare that bag of bay leaves you're ordering to the price of a jar at the supermarket that has 8 or 10 leaves in it.

I know, I know...I'm preaching to the choir.

That's No Joke! The heaviest of these are 2.1, 2.3, & two 3oz (chipotle & celery salt), the rest are really light (.6 oz - 1.6 oz) I felt bad buying bay leaves like this (in the jar) - they're so small, & the weight is 0.14oz (4g). WOW.

11183453_10204233178051544_388617571847934613_n.jpg

This is just my in-door spice rack, I have 3 other cupboards with misc spices, dried veggies, etc.

Back