Genesis Silver – C side burner replacement valve & hose plus general restoration

Weird but makes sense. I am sure it makes it MUCH cheaper to produce, it still has the windage protection from the underside. Looks like it was some type of running change in production

Wow. Now I understand where you're coming from. That's a fairly significant difference. I notice the condensation in your pic. I'm pretty sure the grill I have has never been exposed to much, if any, of that. Wonder what part that plays in the weathering/rust?

I know the grill I have is a 2000 year model. Maybe it was one of the first ones made and then they quickly switched over production. Interesting. I've attached some owner's manual pics referencing the side burner. Didn't know if this might be of interest.

Attachments

• 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 205.jpg
    205.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Samuel, your white igniter wire is disconnected from the igniter.
Thanks I disconnected it when I removed and reinstalled the knob and rocker switch after dying them. If you also noticed I was also missing the spider guard for the fuel line. I ordered that from Weber, and it came in, I just have not opened the box and installed it.

Back