Genesis Platinum in NH

Alex hope someone picks that up what about you. That must have been garage kept not sure I have ever seen one that clean it looks like it does not need much at all maybe the grates down the road.

The more I looked at it something bothers me, why is the tank on the ground I can't see a tank scale wondering if that was nat gas converted whether it was done correctly or not who knows.

I’m not sure. I keep looking at it and I’m off all next week. If it’s still around, I may make a road trip and go look. Any idea what year it’s from?

Alex can you contact them and see if they can give you a serial number might be under the control panel on a sticker you can then call Weber they will tell you. Someone on the gasser board could probably tell you what year it was but that was still a 13 bar grill. Thing really is nice but if in fact it was a nat gas manifold they just stuck a propane regulator on it then you will need to see if a member has a manifold to sell you then you will want the tank scale bracket they do not sell them anymore and a new style tank scale is 20 bucks plus 7 bucks for shipping so right there if you are lucky used stuff 100 bucks so to me cause I went thru this with my 1000 depends how much you want it.

Me if it was okay meaning it was properly converted I would pay that 175 all day long that is a rare bird and really looks in fantastic shape.

Back