Genesis Gold!

Nice grill, but what does the inside of the cabinet look like. Hopefully it isn't too bad being from Texas.

That's one of my favorites. I hope you are able to bring it back to its original glory - and maybe then some. It looks very nice. I think Bruce may be right about a favorable climate, and I am with him in hoping the inside of the cabinetry is not badly rusted.

Please post pictures of your restoration process for the rest of us to get a better look at one of these.

@Jon Tofte , I have inquired about it but have not gotten a reply. Just kicking the old tires right now. What is a reasonable price for one? Shouldn't this have side burner?

The side burner is optional. It is considered a gold b without the burner. It would be a gold C if it had the side burner

I guess its value depends on what you are getting it for. As a "flip" grill I think $150 puts you in a poor position to make any $. For a keeper, and if it is the model you really want (which I wouldn't argue with!), I would go $100. That's dependent on the inside cabinetry not being a lost cause.

Back