Genesis Gold C with side burner parts needed

Adam Levy

I had the perfect Weber grill! - The line to the side burner leaked , caught fire and melted all the knobs and buttons on the main control panel.

Needed:
3 nobs
ignition switch and button

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Adam

PS - Don't think I will find side-burner propane line / hardware but open to suggestions. Really just need to get the grill part up and running again.

Attachments

• Weberfire.jpg
    Weberfire.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 11
I had the perfect Weber grill! - The line to the side burner leaked , caught fire and melted all the knobs and buttons on the main control panel.

Needed:
3 nobs
ignition switch and button

Can anyone help?
Thanks
Adam

PS - Don't think I will find side-burner propane line / hardware but open to suggestions. Really just need to get the grill part up and running again.
I think I have the gas line. Will let you know

I probably have the control panel and knobs. Let me look.

Edit. Looks like you don't need the control panel, just knobs and rocker.

I do have a hose for side burner looks like this.
post back if you think this will work. We can figure something out.

20220602_180431.jpg20220602_180455.jpg20220602_180457.jpg20220602_180503.jpg

I am just glad you and your house is still around to tell about it. I have have picked up grills that had nuclear melt downs where the knobs melted and they melt onto the control panel and basically no way to scrap or chip the melted plastic off without ruining the control panel. I hope you have better luck than that and just glad you had enough luck to prevent Chernobyl II.

I am just glad you and your house is still around to tell about it. I have have picked up grills that had nuclear melt downs where the knobs melted and they melt onto the control panel and basically no way to scrap or chip the melted plastic off without ruining the control panel. I hope you have better luck than that and just glad you had enough luck to prevent Chernobyl II.
Yea - I caught it before it got too bad - still no fun putting your grill out with a hose.

Adam
I'm in the process of tearing down a Silver B to build a cart for my Jumbo Joe I've got three good knobs and if I can get the rocker switch out of the control panel without breaking it and they will work you can have them.
I'll post a picture later this morning.

Adam
I'm in the process of tearing down a Silver B to build a cart for my Jumbo Joe I've got three good knobs and if I can get the rocker switch out of the control panel without breaking it and they will work you can have them.
I'll post a picture later this morning.
Hey Rich - that is great news. Rocker switch clips in so you should be able to get it out depressing the clips underneath. Need the whole assembly on that not just the button. Please snd pics.

Hey Rich - that is great news. Rocker switch clips in so you should be able to get it out depressing the clips underneath. Need the whole assembly on that not just the button. Please snd pics.
Bad news Andy, the grill that I'm parting out sat in the middle of the guy's back yard with no cover for years in the hot Arizona sun.
The second I applied pressure to the tab the whole thing shattered.
But I still have the knobs actually two different sets.
You can have one or both if you wish.
They both should clean up nicely.
101_7413.JPG

101_7414.JPG

Here a pics of silver C side burner hose and connector.

Looking at mine, it might be easiest to remove the quick connect and go with threaded fittings.

At the very least, check the quick connect for a gas leak.

20220604_154727.jpg20220604_154748.jpg20220604_154808.jpg

20220604_155246.jpg

Bad news Andy, the grill that I'm parting out sat in the middle of the guy's back yard with no cover for years in the hot Arizona sun.
The second I applied pressure to the tab the whole thing shattered.
But I still have the knobs actually two different sets.
You can have one or both if you wish.
They both should clean up nicely.
View attachment 52289

View attachment 52290
Rich - Your control knobs look great - I'll take the thicker set - what do you need from me? Thanks so much.

Back