Genesis 1000 propane scale and hardware

NickF

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys if any of you are parting out a Genesis 1000 I need a tank scale and the mounting hardware with metal bracket and the wheels. Don't care if the scale works or not, just need it to hang the tank on it. My grill started its life as a NG model so it didn’t have any of this. Thanks Nick

Hey guys if any of you are parting out a Genesis 1000 I need a tank scale and the mounting hardware with metal bracket and the wheels. Don't care if the scale works or not, just need it to hang the tank on it. My grill started its life as a NG model so it didn’t have any of this. Thanks Nick
I can help you out

Nick, I wish you had said something when I sent the manifold, I could have sent the scale and bracket as well.

Nick, I wish you had said something when I sent the manifold, I could have sent the scale and bracket as well.
I know I totally spaced on that.

So I talked to the boss ( my wife ) and she deemed it “non essential”. Looks like I’ll have to hold off for right now. Thanks for the offers guys!

I’m slowly restoring and converting a Silver B from NG to LP. I looked at the LP schematics at Weber and it isn’t obvious. If someone could take a picture of an installed tank holder I would greatly appreciate it.

Back