Genesis 1000 Manifold

This is the sticker you had made? Post a picture of it when you get it. The one on the left is an original that I got from Weber. The one on the right is an excellent reproduction that I got from Jon.
20220823_203342.jpg

I will post a pic when I get them. They are slightly different from original but I thought they were close enough.
As you can see from my picture the reproduction is very good but not identical, the original is a little shinier. I'm just interested to see what you came up with.

I'm sure he is, he always seems very helpful with his post and replies. It wasn't a big deal, I just went ahead with the Makestickers.com
Dave,

I am so sorry. I think you sent that when I had COVID and was falling behind on everything. I apologize for overlooking and have sent you a PM.

Jon

Dave,

I am so sorry. I think you sent that when I had COVID and was falling behind on everything. I apologize for overlooking and have sent you a PM.

Jon
No problem Jon! I didn't think anything of it, I figured you were busy! COVID kind of qualifies as busy glad your doing better now!

Back