Garage Fried Rice

At least your dish didn't have a load of MSG to contend with. :rolleyes:

I wonder how many Chinese restaurants still use the stuff?

No MSG in this cook.

Quite a few still do.

I have an allergy to it. Every time I eat at a place that uses it my face breaks out.

Good times!

No MSG in this cook.

Quite a few still do.

I have an allergy to it. Every time I eat at a place that uses it my face breaks out.

Good times!

My heart rate goes through the roof, so to speak, too, after eating MSG-laced Chinese. It sure does taste good though.

Thank you everyone! Good stuff for sure. Next batch I think that I will make shrimp fired rice. One of my favorites.

Yes this a harrow disc. Measures 24" Dia. and weighs in at 29 pounds. The plug where the hub used to be was 1/2" thick. This sucker holds some heat!

I love those discs that get hot and keeps it perfectly.
My brother-in-law should be finding one for me but, you know, he has forgotten ... again hahahha
I was looking for a photo of a circular saw used in the past to cut stones, 1,5" thick and 60" Dia: Nowadays is used to grill bacon/belly in a village festival. I can't find it.

I love those discs that get hot and keeps it perfectly.
My brother-in-law should be finding one for me but, you know, he has forgotten ... again hahahha
I was looking for a photo of a circular saw used in the past to cut stones, 1,5" thick and 60" Dia: Nowadays is used to grill bacon/belly in a village festival. I can't find it.

That sounds like a neat hunk of metal to cook on. Sure wouldn't want to move it with those dimensions! Thing has to weigh a ton!

I've fou8nd a photo of the little one, it's enough for a little crowd.
IMG-20170606-WA0000_zps1qupsrr8.jpg

Anyway your disc looks better for some rice :D

Love that grease drip ring in the grass!

The Discada makes a mean breakfast too!

29676819562_88b3b8ce1a_c.jpg

29753484386_af45712e85_c.jpg

Back