Frustration

Kemper Morris

TVWBB Gold Member
After being absent from this Group for 6 months or so due to my inability to post pics from my phone I am struggling again. Imgur just isn’t working out. May try Amazon one more time. Photobucket made it easy when I first joined. Now they want $60. I have a passion for cooking BBQ but I’m about to scream trying to post pics. I’ll be back if I ever figure it out. It may be worth the $60 for Photobucket

Hmmm... I don't mind clicking on your links, Kemper. I've not had much luck posting pics from my phone. I usually use a pc. I'll try with my phone and see if I can figure it out. I use Imgur as well.

Personally..... some people may actually prefer links to embedded images, depending on the connection they're on.

Having said that.... yeah, Photobucket has stepped on their <BEEEEEP>. Then again, it's a low-cost/free hosting site, shouldn't be that much of a surprise that they found out their business model was flawed. These sites are not trivial to design, develop and run.

Kemper.... I received an email from PB a few weeks ago that they were again offering free hosting, or rather 1 cent a day, for using their site. I believe it starts November 1st. The kicker has to do with them putting a Photo Bucket watermark in the lower left corner of you photos. I dumped the email as I will never return to them, ever. If you've decided that is your only alternative, it might be worth it. Better that giving them 60 bucks.

Back