Free s310 lid

Issom

TVWBB Fan
Guys free for the taking. I'm located in Lowell Indiana. I'll ship it if u pay for it with a prepaid ups or FedEx label.

This is original lid. I didn't know weber was sending me the. My original lid had some paint comming off.

I sent in a claim for the cook box and they sent both parts for me. I painted the lid with hightemp paint.

Good condition

It's the one on the right.

I cross posted this

Attachments

• 20210618_175657.jpg
    20210618_175657.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 22
What was going on with your cook box? I have paint peeling off of mine but I never thought to call Weber on it. I’m guessing I’m past any warranty since I’m sure I’ve had it now for 10 years.

Re: the lid. If you haven’t given it away by mid July, I might be interested. I’ll be traveling from Michigan to Missouri and you’re not far out of the way at all. All I really want it for is the handle since mine got bent a few years ago when it fell off my deck. Forgot to lock the wheels - doh! But I’d take it off your hands if no one wants it.

What was going on with your cook box? I have paint peeling off of mine but I never thought to call Weber on it. I’m guessing I’m past any warranty since I’m sure I’ve had it now for 10 years.

Re: the lid. If you haven’t given it away by mid July, I might be interested. I’ll be traveling from Michigan to Missouri and you’re not far out of the way at all. All I really want it for is the handle since mine got bent a few years ago when it fell off my deck. Forgot to lock the wheels - doh! But I’d take it off your hands if no one wants it.
Sending pm

It's urs man. I'm 5 min off i65

Back