Free maple in NJ

Jeffr Hode

TVWBB Fan
I have a 14lb. box of chunked and seasoned maple ready to use up for grabs. When our tree was taken down 2 years ago I took more than I can reasonably use. I am unloading the extra. Email me at jeffyr@verizon.net if you are interested in picking it up in Bergen County or the Newark area.

jeff

No takers in NJ
icon_confused.gif

I will open this up to anyone who wants to pay actual shipping from 07628 since it is boxed already. This is a nice bunch old seasoned wood cut with an electric saw and hand split with a hatchet. Seasoned in my garage on the windowsill in the sun.

First to reply via email gets it ! jeffyr@verizon.net

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jeffr hode:
No takers in NJ
icon_confused.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dang! I'd take you up on your offer Jeff but I had a huge maple felled this summer (it dropped on us twice last winter
icon_mad.gif
) along with trimmings from several others including oak and ash so I think I'm set. (a little over 6 face cords
icon_biggrin.gif
)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Dang! I'd take you up on your offer Jeff but I had a huge maple felled this summer (it dropped on us twice last winter
icon_mad.gif
) along with trimmings from several others including oak and ash so I think I'm set. (a little over 6 face cords
icon_biggrin.gif
) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then my 14lbs is a needle in your haystack of smoke wood
icon_biggrin.gif

Wish I had reason to head over there. I've heard maple is a great smoke wood...

Unfortunately, I don't have an excuse to tell the wife and kids why I need to make the excursion... hopefully I'll find something creative...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adam clyde:
Wish I had reason to head over there. I've heard maple is a great smoke wood...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll ship it to you for the shipping cost. I just hate to burn it as firewood since it is cut up and split into chuncks already.

jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim P.:
As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short.
icon_frown.gif

Jim </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not claimed yet Jim.
You want it....it's yours.

email me at jefffyr@verizon.net

Back