Free E210 for the Ex-Wife.

Samuel, you must have more than one ex wife. I'm positive there are other posts by you about an ex wife and a Weber grill that you cleaned or fixed something, or was it replacing the grates?
No, I only have one Ex-wife. The other posts were this same grill. I was cleaning in spurts and asking for help on issues as I went. I just thought I would make a thread that combined them all.

Grill came with a free King Kong Cover another savings. My Ex preferred this style of cover also because it stored it compactly. I liked it too for the side tables were very easy to flip up and down when in use and stored.

E210 Cover.jpg

You are seeing the beauty of the design now - aren't you? Its perfect for smaller spaces and/or easy storing.
As long as you keep the leaves/needle/crap off the bottom lip of the base and the inside clean you shouldn't have any problem with the cabinet rusting out. After 7-8 years without covering (I've got a cover too....) I'm just starting to get a bit of rust around the vent cutouts up high on the side panels.

You are seeing the beauty of the design now - aren't you? Its perfect for smaller spaces and/or easy storing.
As long as you keep the leaves/needle/crap off the bottom lip of the base and the inside clean you shouldn't have any problem with the cabinet rusting out. After 7-8 years without covering (I've got a cover too....) I'm just starting to get a bit of rust around the vent cutouts up high on the side panels.
Yes, I am and so is the Ex-Wife.

There is a reason why Weber brought it back after killing it off - altho with cheapened grates and a thinner cook box and lid (I think - sure feels like it) --- it was a well designed grill and they had all the tooling ready to go.

Kinda sucks that they jacked the price up $100 on it while making it cheaper....

Back