Free E210 for the Ex-Wife.

Any thoughts, comments or opinions appreciated. Thanks for everyone's help along the way.

Last edited:
That is an awesome curb alert pickup. You could probably flip it as it sits now for $150 in the spring.

That is an awesome curb alert pickup. You could probably flip it as it sits now for $150 in the spring.
I am giving it to the Ex she has never had a Weber. She got rid of her old stainless steel box store one and wanted something smaller. She wanted new flavorizer bars I will put those in this evening. I was just using old ones to season the grill. All we are into it for is a new battery for the ignitor and some aftermarket flavorizer bars. The way it is now I hope she can get a couple of seasons out of it, and then She will upgrade to some new burners and some stainless-steel grates. She has a covered patio so I am hoping the cabinet holds up.

Yes,
We are still best friends and communicate daily. And we have a daughter to consider.
Thank heavens we did not have kids. I could not have handled dealing with her. Ran into her, about 10 years later. She was so drug addled even though she's 10 years my junior she looked 20 years older! Horrible. Felt badly for her actually. But felt better for myself.

Thank heavens we did not have kids. I could not have handled dealing with her. Ran into her, about 10 years later. She was so drug addled even though she's 10 years my junior she looked 20 years older! Horrible. Felt badly for her actually. But felt better for myself.
So sad.

Identical to the one I've been using as my daily cooker for the last 6-7 years. They are really a fine little grill and perfect for 1-2-3 people. Its all you really 'need' - but doesn't stop you from 'wanting'....
Be forewarned that they tend to be a grease trap and inevitable grease fire I've found - regular cleanings and limiting temp to <400 minimizes the risks.

Those CI grates are great!!! Just stop 'burning them off' --- scrape them at ~300-350 and keep them 'wet' and them work really well --- no reason for rod grates IMO.

I wasn't sure what to expect when reading the title of this thread... I have made out pretty well on flipping the 3 burner spirits. I would definitely grab a freebie 2 burner and give it a go... that might put me even closer to the realm of having an ex

Identical to the one I've been using as my daily cooker for the last 6-7 years. They are really a fine little grill and perfect for 1-2-3 people. Its all you really 'need' - but doesn't stop you from 'wanting'....
Be forewarned that they tend to be a grease trap and inevitable grease fire I've found - regular cleanings and limiting temp to <400 minimizes the risks.
Thanks Jim,
I will pass that information on to her. I plan to visit my Ex yearly to clean it for her.

Back