Found a good deal on the Rib-O-Lator

Chris Stanek

TVWBB Fan
I just came across this site through UPromise where I always try to buy stuff through. Just for kicks I typed in Ribolator and came up with that site.

I'm a bit hesitant though and figure for $10 I might be better of just buying from Bob's site and give up the $3 additonal that go to my daughter's Upromise account. Thought?

Yep sorry bout that..
http://www.unbeatablesales.com...e0-9a92-001b2166c2c0

It's $10 cheaper than the Ribolator site. We also use UPromise so we get 4% back on the purhcase for my daughter's college which we've doing for about 10 years now. We've got about 12K just from our normal shopping and buying gas and all that.

I'm assuming it's the exact same thing and the site has good reputation and Upromise backs them up anyway. I'm just going to order it from there... I think. Unless you guys think I should just order directly from the Ribolator site for whatever reason.

I ordered. I actually got 4% back on the purchase and an additional 3% for using my Upromise credit card. Shipping was even cheaper. Can't beat it.

My rotis should arrive next week... hopefully this will make to my house next week too. I've got 3 huge racks of dino bones I want to make though I doubt they'll fit. But maybe I'll just put those in the big smoker and make some baby backs on the new kettle.

I might be going a little overboard. Perhaps my first cook on the kettle shouldn't include a first cook on the rotis and first cook with the ribolator. We'll see.

hi Chris, you made a good choice, we ship a number of rib-o-lators for them, but i don't remember an order for the name you use on this site did you place it under another? i just want to make sure i didn't miss it.

HI Bob. Thanks for the response. I think I ordered it under my email. I got a confirmation back so I'm looking forward to getting it soon.

I'm really stoked. I've already got more than a few guys at my office who are ready to pull the trigger on it. I can't believe after all these years I never came across it.

Back