For Sale: WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

les

TVWBB Fan
i recently won a new WSM in a raffle. i don't need two, so i would like to sell my 1 year old one and keep the new one. the one i would like to sell is in excellent shape. no chip, cracks, dents or any of that stuff.

if anyone is interested in it and lives in the pittsburgh pa to youngstown ohio area send me an email to lay@zoominternet.net and make me an offer.

anyone interested i assure you this is a nice smoker and not a piece of junk. i just don't need two.

les

golf outing where my friends knew of my interest in cookin and picked out the prizes /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif when awards night came... voila!

thought about stackin em and puttin in a carousel of some kind so i could do ribs hanging. but i only cook two racks at a time so it's kind of a waste. i'm getting a gas grill too, so the wife said i'm only allowed to keep one of the smokers /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Les, why not tell your wife that the new WSM is for "her" to use. That way you can keep both!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

How much do you want for it? I'd like to replace my old Brinkman smoker and it would be really cool to add a 5th grill to my patio.

Mark

i don't know what it's worth. it's used but in nice shape. it's a stock WSM with no mods. any ideas on what it's worth? would be nice if someone around me wanted it and we could just meet up and not bother packing and shipping.

Les,

Let me know what you want for it. I live in Washington, DC and I am interested.

Thanks,

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back