First trip with the traveler

Eric-NH

TVWBB Pro
Just made the trek from NH to Michigan for a celebration of life/mini reunion on my wife's side of the family my father in law and I love grilling so it was mandatory to bring grills and feed everyone. I equipped the traveler with 2 new griddle plates, the standard CI grates, and the onlyfire rotisserie/pizza attachment. I cooked everything from scrambled eggs, eggs overeasy, griddled English muffins, bacon, pork chops on the griddle, burgers, hot dogs, pizzas, 2 rotisserie chickens at the same time, steaks, some taters, and wings. What an amazingly versatile little cooker. Everything was amazing. I did bring the adapter hose for a 20lb tank and picked one up out there. Glad I did with the amount I cooked!PXL_20240720_181811964.jpgPXL_20240719_232327215.MP.jpgPXL_20240719_232542170.jpgPXL_20240720_222551436.jpgPXL_20240719_225324042.jpgPXL_20240720_224912802.jpgPXL_20240720_225126897.jpg

Looks awesome! You put that Traveler through it paces with all the fun accessories! You fed a lot of folks.

I found a super useful accessory that greatly improves my experience using the Traveler at home -- the MOAT Caddy. It has 13 Gallon kitchen trash bag holder on one side and a metal basket on the other that holds oils/spices, magnetic strip for utensils, and a paper towel holder. It leaves space to use the side table for food. I use the utensil Caddy side every time I grill on the Traveler. I leave the brackets attached to Traveler all the time so I can just grab and go the basket with all my basic grill stuff inside.

MOAT caddy and Trash holder for Traveler.jpg

Things I plan to improve on MOAT Caddy some day but have to figure out... add a beverage holder to the basket and adapter for the trash bag holder to hold small leftover grocery bags.

Last edited:
Looks awesome! You put that Traveler through it paces with all the fun accessories! You fed a lot of folks.

I found a super useful accessory that greatly improves my experience using the Traveler at home -- the MOAT Caddy. It has 13 Gallon kitchen trash bag holder on one side and a metal basket on the other that holds oils/spices, magnetic strip for utensils, and a paper towel holder. It leaves space to use the side table for food. I use the utensil Caddy side every time I grill on the Traveler. I leave the brackets attached to Traveler all the time so I can just grab and go the basket with all my basic grill stuff inside.

View attachment 96605

Things I plan to improve on MOAT Caddy some day but have to figure out... add a beverage holder to the basket and adapter for the trash bag holder to hold small leftover grocery bags.
That's exactly what I was hoping to find! I was wishing I had something like that. Thanks

Back