First time

Well, for starters, I have the temperature set wrong for the first 15 minutes. About 75° too low 😆
But I don't think that's going to be a problem

Round one was chicken bacon onion white sauce, alfredo ranch and lots of cheese.1000001263.jpg
And it was good. There's two slices left that won't last much longer.
Round two is going to be kind of a meat lovers with pepperoni sausage, cheese, onion and red sauce. I guess not much of a meat lovers with only two meats. But here you go
1000001264.jpg1000001265.jpg

Here's the done pic. If it's as good as the first one, it's going to be really good. And the first came out so good that I think I need to get a second stone. Cooking them one at a time when I easily have space for two won't work if I'm going to do this more often. Space correctly, I can probably get three 12-in round pies on the smoke fire. Shoot. Do I need two more stones 🤔1000001266.jpg

Somehow I forgot that on round two there was bacon. Anyway, had a couple of slices. It's good. Definitely something I'll do again.

What temp did you cook them at?
I knew I had another pack floating around. We bought three packs when we did the pizza. And only made two pizzas. So the 425 was because of the crust. That's what the directions called for. The chicken I pre-cooked and seasoned for the most part. Also the sausage and bacon.

So the cooking time was for all the meats precooked and making the crust come out, correct. Anyhow that's why 425. Because that's what the directions called for on the crust package thingy. But when I said I had it down too low, 75°, 350, the crust actually came out pretty good. Good. Did however have to cook it a little longer. Anyway, all that is to say this is what I used for the crust

1000001269.jpg1000001270.jpg

Back