First time with Larry's rub

Bill, (I'll answer even though you are a USC fan!), I pulse mine for 30-40 seconds, but with 5 second shots, wait a couple of seconds, pulse again. It is an older/smaller unit. You just may want to hit, wait, hit,etc.

'Can't wait for the re-match at the "shoe" this year, it should be a much better contest, at least on our part anyway!...no hard feelings, O.K.?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jay Cooke:
How do we get Larry's products? The web site says Sold Out Until Further Notice. I hope this is a sign of incredible success! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Morning Jay, click HERE on how to get all the Wolfe Rub you'd like!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B. Kaylor:
Bill, (I'll answer even though you are a USC fan!), I pulse mine for 30-40 seconds, but with 5 second shots, wait a couple of seconds, pulse again. It is an older/smaller unit. You just may want to hit, wait, hit,etc.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B. Kaylor:

'Can't wait for the re-match at the "shoe" this year, it should be a much better contest, at least on our part anyway!...no hard feelings, O.K.? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unfortunately for you, it will end the way all your "Big" games do
icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your suggestions though.

Back