First slow n low pulled pork shoulder boneless

I want some fries right now!
Don't hold back, make something that goes good with the fries, and it's not hard the fries can be a little under or a little over cooked it doesn't affect the thicker cut ones as they always end up soft, the pointy or thinner fries may get burnt ends if you over cook too long.

Great thread!

I couldn't help notice your avatar, @Darryl - swazies, and the Harvest reference. A fellow audiophile I take it? :cool:
I did mention that I was a vinyl collector / listener in my introduction thread I believe. I do enjoy a lot of vinyl and most of my favorites come from the 1970 ish era........I have around 700 titles I believe and from many different types of music from the blues all the way to ?????? Slayer is in my collection....I was on an oldies binge during that pork cook thou, got some Neil in there and some Allman Brothers and some Dead too.
Not sure if the link works, I have never tried to link a thread before. How about yourself, old school vinyl listener or just recently got into it?

Thanks for finding it lol, I just linked the whole board and not the thread, I will learn it sometime here.

Last edited:
Made the fries. Showered last. Came back and the GF must like them cause that is all that was left.
My only regret, that I have but one oven to use.
Yeah I hear you on the one oven deal, I also only have one kettle, it happens to me in that sense as well. In my head I have figured a way to get 2 racks of ribs and a mac n cheese all done with the SNS on there.......it works in my head anyways. The fries look like they cooked great, mine however look more spiced when they come out, could be a technique difference perhaps, the idea is to be able to get a garlic flavor out of them and a bit of salt too........I am glad you liked them, they go with everything lol.

Back