First overnighter w/ lump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin,

You, being in the trucking business traveling ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, could really help alot of your fellow bbq'ers out..Whatcha think??
icon_wink.gif

Kevin - Kamado extruded coconut from their Atlanta distribution center - I'm not sure if you have to get 30 boxes if you pick it up from the warehouse.

Call Tony at Kamado Atlanta 678-517-3388 or call Laura at Kamado Sacramento 888-kamados or 916-373-9890 (?).

I think you'll like it.

Richard

Thanks, Richard.

I tried Tony-twice--but couldn't reach him. I'll try again.

I also called Jim at Humphrey. Now as far south as they're distributing is Baltimore. But he'll sell me whatever I want whenever I get through there; when that will be, I have no clue.

Kevin,

If you do get a chance to get some of the Kamado extruded coconut, I'd be more than happy to split any costs with you. I'd also be glad to meet you on your route back South somewhere so you don't have to go out of your way.

Sure. If I have lead time I'll post and let all who might be interested know in advance. If not, I'll just buy a bunch and go from there. I'm often in your area on my way in or out or, at worst, as close as Wildwood. I left Tony at Kamado a message but haven't heard back from him. I'll let you know what I find out.

Update: Tony just called. I missed it but he left a message. He didn't mention a minimum order--I'm not sure if he forgot (he sounded rushed) or if there isn't one--but he did say that the FOB Atlanta price is $9.99/box. Gotta go to Sacramento for the $6.99 price. Once I firm up the minimum info and see what lead time is required and know when I'll be through there I'll start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back