Fire Wire

Jeff Andersen

TVWBB Fan
I was thinking about purchasing some fire-wire. Does anyone have any feedback on this product, and do you like it? It looks like it would be easy to use (and flip over).
Thanks in advance.

I recommend them. I don't use mine very often because I don't skewer a lot of cooks but when I do use them I tell myself I need to use these more often.

Thanks guys. Jim, it looks like you use them a lot for potatoes. I'll bet it cooks em quicker. I think for mushrooms, or squash they'd be good.

Jeff, i do use FW mostly for taters... it works very well with them.
I know i've used it with other things, i just can't find any photos
icon_rolleyes.gif

I've done kabobs of beef and kabobs of veggies, butt small taters or quarters work terrific on Fire Wire® and you can place it ANYWHERE on your grill.

DSCN5153.JPG

DSCN2250.jpg

I only used skewers,....but...you guys have convinced me I need to go buy some. Really good point Jim,...that you can place them anywhere on the grill. I was always concerned they would not be sturdy enough especially for kabobs.

Regina, if you get them, and you do not L?VE them, send them to me and i'll refund your dough twoTIMES!
no, i am not employed by Fire Wire® in any way, shape or form.
i just love great products and will promote them as long as i use them.

You people "did it to me, AGAIN"!
I read this thread yesterday and today I found myself at Menard's paying for two cards of the Fire Wires.

It'll be a few days until I can grill but will let you know how the fire wires turned out.

Dale53

Robert, the thing about Fire Wire® is, you will not use them everyday, heck, you may not use them an entire year, butt when you use them, you'll absolutely love them.

pretty much... butt not Fire Wire®.

i guess it's comparing char-broil grills to Weber grills. Pretty much the same butt not really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
pretty much... butt not Fire Wire®.

i guess it's comparing char-broil grills to Weber grills. Pretty much the same butt not really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Over at the Trading Post we feel that a ten year old Weber is just about broken in. IMHO that's not true of char-broil. Is it true of FireWire but not the other?

Back