Finally found a good deal on CL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Risko

TVWBB Member
I was out and about today and got an alert on my phone that a Weber grill was just listed on CL in my area. Turns out it was a 22.5 OTS in fantastic condition w/ cover, 20lb bag of Kingsford and a Slide-Aside for $35! To be honest, the only reason I went and picked this up was for the Slide Aside...I had been looking for one forever to complete my OTG and almost paid $30 on eBay last week. My co-worker is about to buy a Weber kettle, so I'll likely just sell him this one to him as I have no use for it. Anyways, I was just excited to finally find a lid holder locally and the kettle being thrown in for free was a nice surprise.
icon_biggrin.gif

5N75G95F63Ie3Jf3Hec3vbc037116f1dd188d.jpg

Looks like you got a good deal on that grill! I got a green otg with the slide lid holder for $50 a while back! Question... How did you get a notification about a Craigslist listing? Thanks!

I downloaded an app called Craigslist Notification onto my Android phone. You can set your search terms and the cities you want to monitor and every time something is listed that matches your terms you get a notification on your phone. It is a pretty slick free app.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stuart cassingham:
i was so on that grill when it popped up on my phone but i dont need another black grill!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, the guy said he had a ton of other interest...sadly it is now in my co-worker's backyard (minus the Slide Aside), but he is pumped to own his first charcoal grill.

Nice find!

Another option is to use Google Alerts. That can be set up to push all types of searches to your email or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back