Final WSM Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, you are in our prayers. Thanks man!

Now how about a chuck roll, a butt, um, a turkey and some ribs!....Dont pick just one , cookum all!

Rick

... and invite a few friends or take it with you in your backpack and turf the military food!

Just realized........least I don't have to worry about the Bucs losing while I'm gone.....they are already LOST LOL. Thanks folks........for everything.

Sounds like I'm gonna do a turkey this weekend...could change though. Wondering if I can cram all my fav foods into the next week. MMM Gumbo sounds good too. Through some lightly smoked shrimps in there..........with some smoked chicken........kind of a smoked Gumbo.............time consuming part is making the rue.

Matt, you helping your friend out in his time of need shows what kind of man you are. That my friend is being a true hero.

Turkey and ham sounds great!
DP

Matt,
Thank you for your contribution to making the world a safer place. Be careful and we look forward to your posts when you return! Take care, Buddy!

Matt,

You got plenty of smoke wood over there. Just ask the Marines to bust up a few pallets from their ammo. Thats your hickory right there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm replacing a buddy of mine who's kid is terminally ill. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what makes you a great man, and this country great! Selfless devotion to friends and family. Spread that around the world and there won't be any need for wars.

Take care and try not to eat too much sand.

Matt,

Thank you for serving our country & helping the people of Iraq. Please tell us some of your experiences upon your return.
Stay safe & may God bless you.

thanksmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back