ez que rotisserie

I stumbled across this a few weeks ago and purchased one immediately. I’ve literally been searching for something like this for quite a few years. According to the description, it is specifically designed to fit the 2007-2016 Weber Genesis.

E-Z Que 6" x 21" Cradle Rotisserie for Weber Genesis Grills (2007-2016)

I remember my Mom had an awesome German-made-heavy-duty-built-like-a-tank rotisserie toaster oven in which she made the most incredible rotisserie roast beef and chicken, when we lived in Germany during the 60’s and 70’s. It, too, had this type of rotisserie basket / cradle which didn’t require food to be placed on a rotisserie spit. She always said she was glad not having to wrestle with a spit. My mouth has been watering for a chicken or duck with drip pan carrots and potatoes...

Last edited:
Yep, here is a chicken on my #9891 roto. But, truth be told, I prefer the regular style #9890 roto. You can find them used on CL and FB marketplace occassionally. Also Ebay. I have two of them actually and paid no more than $40 for either.

Yep, here is a chicken on my #9891 roto. But, truth be told, I prefer the regular style #9890 roto. You can find them used on CL and FB marketplace occassionally. Also Ebay. I have two of them actually and paid no more than $40 for either.

That‘s awesome!

Last edited:

Back