EZ-Que Rotisserie for the Kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDOwens

TVWBB Super Fan
After much research, my wife finally gave the okay to purchase an EZ-Que rotisserie for the kettle. With Father's Day, my b'day, and our anniversary all lined up, I was excited.

Checking the web site I saw the 8" basket unit is out of stock. No e-mail was returned. Finally, I called. They are out to bid for a new source. The guy thought four to five weeks, but my experience is that these things will take a lot longer to get to market.

How can they run out of stock at the beginning of the grilling season (even if some of us grill all year long)?

Normally, I would just not give them the business and purchase a different rotisserie. I just happen to think this is the unit that will make me most happy in the long run. I can't stand poor customer service. Grrr . . .

new source means cheaper. not sure thats a good thing. keep looking on ebay and craigslist for some. they do show up. a regular rotis setup is nothing to sneeze at. even though i have the ezq i still find myself using the regular setup also.

Interestingly, I read through a thread here last evening where someone also mentioned that EZ-Que was out of the 8" baskets. That was in March.

I find it amazing that a company would go into summer knowing it did not have product to sell.

They've been out of stock since X-mas.
Go figure.
icon_confused.gif

Tim

I've been looking to buy one for about a year I think. Every time I have the money and look.... they are out of stock. My emails have alyways been promising, but they never have been in stock in the stated time frame. They ALWAYS seem to have the 6" in stock though for some reason.

After much consideration, I have decided to pass on the rotisserie this season. A few other items will be purchased. I will re-evaluate this fall. If EZ-Que is still out of stock, then I will convince myself to purchase a competitor's.

I find this unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back