EXCELLENT price on Foodsaver V2830

I got mine today too. came in the middle of a snow storm.
Yes it came with the 2 canisters and mason jar topper.
also ordered 10 rolls of bags with it.
It is quieter than our professional II model we have had for the last 2 or 3 years, it seems to take twice as long to get the air out but that may not be all that bad, may help with not sucking liquid out of the bag. For the money you can't go wrong.

Thank you Keri for the great information, I just ordered mine and my order confirmation calls it a foodsaver v2830 vacuum sealer kit. Sounds like canisters will be included.

Kevin

Mine came in 2 days! Ordered it around 8 pm on Tuesday night, it showed up around 6 pm Thursday. Less than 48 hrs later. That's crazy, especially for free shipping. Thanks again Keri.

Got mine on Friday... box sat in the rain before I could get to it but everything seems fine. Made a huge batch of chicken and froze some for later using the food saver. I will be interested to see how easy it is to re-heat. Instructions say to jut put the bag in simmering water.

Thanks for the information on this great deal!

I just posted a thread in the trading post but thought I'd add this here in case it helped someone find it...

Another great deal on a foodsaver for y'all

http://www.foodsaver.com/Product.aspx?id=c&cid=87&pid=278

add to cart, checkout add promo code K8FP34 and it turns to 43.62 plus tax, plus s/h

Adding an 11" roll of film (9.99) may let you get rid of shipping

Please note I haven't done this myself since I just bought one off the deal Keri posted. This appears to be an even better deal, but I don't know the specifics of this model vs the other one. I just know it's a higher number so I assume that means it's newer or has more features. But it is a bit cheaper. And thanks again Keri- Who knew this would come along this week?

Well, sumptin may be fupped duck but I just ordered one for $0.00 and $5.95 S&H.
icon_biggrin.gif

Got my foodsaver just before the holiday's and I used it for the first time this weekend. I smoked two pork butts on Saturday, pulled the meat and let it sit in the fridge for a spell, then I got out the foodsaver and man it's a breeze to use. I love it!

Back