Enclosing a Genesis Silver B

One of ours attacks the vacuum cleaner, like it's some sort of alien from another planet. The other one I call a nose with a dog attached...he is quite the hunter. I caught a rat in a live trap one time and put it in a bucket of water while I finished getting ready for work. When I went to dispose of the rat, he had gotten it out of the trap somehow and left it near the door where I would be sure to see it. And then there was the time that we had a skunk hiding under a covered grill that he tracked down at 3:00 in the morning...he caught a face-full and was foaming at the mouth with chattering teeth it was so bad, poor dog. This was the second night in a row that the skunk was in our yard, the first night the dogs got sprayed but not as bad. I set a trap but the skunk never returned. I felt really bad about not checking for the skunk the second night but I never thought it would be back.

Last edited:
This has become quite the conversation! I can also confirm... we have 3 cats on top of the 2 dogs. 2 of the cats live inside and use a litter box, and the dogs are poking around in there every chance they get. The 3rd cat, an old 16 year old girl, lives in the back yard with the dogs, and let's just say I never find cat poops in the back yard - the dogs make well sure of that. Also, must bark at everyone - mostly to let them all know that, "Hey, hi there, hi there. I'm a DOG! There's a dog ever here!!" At least I'm pretty sure that's what they're saying.

Back