Email about Rancher from Orig Charcoal Company

Hi,
First post....this is for Mike F or any other Long Islanders who happen to be here. Which HD did you find the Rancher at, I'd love to get my hands on some. I'm in Oceanside BTW.

Thanks!
Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ed W.:
Hi,
First post....this is for Mike F or any other Long Islanders who happen to be here. Which HD did you find the Rancher at, I'd love to get my hands on some. I'm in Oceanside BTW.

Thanks!
Ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found it at Seldon on Saturday. (yesterday) It's out under the overhang in the gardining section opposite the grills. About half a skid left. These stores are closer. Number after the village is bags on hand as of September 10th.

FREEPORT 13
ELMONT 10
JERICHO 6
VALLEY STREAM 14

P.S.-I see it's your first post....Welcome!

Mike

Yeah, I got that email from them too. Went to Freeport and they had nothing left. I know that there's one in the Roosevelt Field/Source Mall area. Maybe I'll check there tomorrow.

Thanks, folks! I had picked up six bags originally. Twenty more came home with us today. The count for the south Tulsa store on 71st was accurate. They showed thirty-something on the list, we bought 20, and left exactly 13 for whomever else in the area wants them. Price here is $2.99.

Well, we didn't want to be rude and take it all!
icon_smile.gif

Keri C

Home depot close to my job still has a pallet hidden in back. Initial price quoted by floor manager to employee was $4.79! nice HD clerk checked the price herself and called me back to tell me it's still at $2.99. Whew, I know where I'm heading on my lunch hour today...

Went to 3 HD here in kansas city today and not one of them had Rancher! They had plenty of kingfords but i just did not want any. I will keep up my quest to find some Rancher for the fall/winter sets in.
Looking for Rancher in Kansas city.

Called all the HD's in CT yesterday and found some at the Southington store... Took a drive and bought the last 12 bags they had.

I may have bought the last of it in Ct.

wsmsmile8gm.gif

Catonsville MD store (Rt 40 west side of Baltimore just outside the 695 beltway) had about half a pallet left yesterday at $2.99.

Not much room left in the garage, I only bought four bags.

Cooking burgers last night on my kettle grill though, I did get ash swirl when I lifted the lid. So me and my family munched a little South American lumber last night.

Back