Drop photo and link option not working

Chad-Burnt to a T

TVWBB Super Fan
The icon for links and photos are gray like they're not options available. The attached file is still live. The three dots function but drop downs don't within the 3 dots. This is for Android phone.

The icon for links and photos are gray like they're not options available. The attached file is still live. The three dots function but drop downs don't within the 3 dots. This is for Android phone.
i believe when this is happening, the photo file is too large and your phone service sucks

i believe when this is happening, the photo file is too large and your phone service sucks
Nah it took out the option to even drop a photo or link. Wasn't the size I couldn't even make it work had [ or [ ] from a drop down clicked it off and everything worked. Have no idea how or where or why. I can't replicate it again. Must have hit some key on accident or pocket keyed something.

I think I replicated the issue must have been a quote option from a drop down and maybe I erased the quote because I didn't actually try to quote. I think it was a button hit on accident. Anyway I just had a quote option from a drop down erased it and every option was non functional until you hit the [ ] tab. Then everything went operational again. Hard to explain.

Back