Drip Pan for Genesis 1000

Tristan Slagle

Does anyone have one for sale? Or at least know where I can get one (or if I could just make one)? I had to throw the old one out as it was in really rough shape and didn’t know this particular one was discontinued. Any help is appreciated!

Are you referring to the large part across the entire bottom that funnels the drips or the smaller pan underneath it that collects the drips?

Yah, best source is a donor grill. You should be able to find them fairly easily this time of year. You might find someone on here to part with one, but most people are starting to hoard them now, due to their lack of availability.

I gave it a quick swipe knocking the chunks off. Will swab it down with oven cleaner after the first spray dries. I’m not rushing into more work than is necessary. I’m going to be on the lookout for a donor to have a spare for the day that this one goes bad.

Some discussion and ideas in this thread, yet no clear solution.

I have what you need if you still need it. Crusty with dirt but it will clean up. It's not a porcelain one though - it's aluminum...

Back