Do I have the lower flavor bars installed right?

John B

TVWBB Pro
I picked this up today to keep for grilling at my moms house (Gen II E 410 SE ... I think). It has minimal use and is in great shape. Few pics before the question:

IMG_0464.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg

I disaasembled everything that would shake in my expedition on the ride to my moms, and did not know if I assembled these correctly:

IMG_0463.jpeg

There did not seem to be certain spots they should be, as the upper flavorer bars are pretty obvious where they go. Does this look right to people that own this grill?

I believe they are not correct.

I edited my reply.

Do you have five deflectors? Or four?

I believe they are not correct.

I edited my reply.

Do you have five deflectors? Or four?
there are four. it doesn't seem right either. the two on the edge seem like they would be under the burners, but they bump into the tub.
this seems to be how they want to fit. my brain was expecting that there is one under each burner, but in this picture that is not the case. I will adjust, thanks!

I thought they're supposed to go under and between burners. It's how I have always seen them. Not directly under a burner

Here's how mine are setup. I'm quite sure they are correct. There is no way the far left deflector fits correctly if placed directly under the far left burner. I imagine the left side of the cookbox works in conjunction with the deflector to channel grease, etc...to the trap. Thanks for the question. It's prompted me to give mine a good scraping.
20230530_081116.jpg

I picked this up today to keep for grilling at my moms house (Gen II E 410 SE ... I think). It has minimal use and is in great shape. Few pics before the question:

View attachment 71559
View attachment 71560

I disaasembled everything that would shake in my expedition on the ride to my moms, and did not know if I assembled these correctly:

View attachment 71561

There did not seem to be certain spots they should be, as the upper flavorer bars are pretty obvious where they go. Does this look right to people that own this grill?
It looks correct to me.

Back