Dizzy Pig!!

John Suh

TVWBB Member
Talk about customer service. I ordered three rubs from Dizzy Pigs to try. I assumed that shipping would be around 5 dollars. When it came to finalizing the sale, I looked at the option to pick it up from the store. Looked at the address and found that they are 15 minutes away.

To make the long story short, I couldn't pick up the rubs due to work for couple days. I received 2 follow up calls and one email telling me my rub was ready to be picked up. Then I get this email from Gail who works there and says, I live right next to where she lives. She tells me its not a problem to drop it off!!

She dropped it off as promised this afternoon. Great customer service. They even included sample packets for other rubs.

Buying from the website was easy and they accept paypal and credit cards.

If their rubs are as good as their customer service, I'm going to be a lifetime customer.

Thanks Gail!

i love dizzy pig rubs and their customer service. i had some items in my basket one night and got started to checkout with paypal and got side tracked. chris himself called me the next morning to see if i was aware that the paypal transaction was never finalized. i wish i was 15 minutes from them, but i am a few hours from there. still only takes a few days to get my order though. i love the raging river,cow lick,swamp venom, tsunami spin and dizzy dust. great rubs all of them.

Are they here in California?

I picked some up at a Eggfest in San Jose, and have burned thru it really fast. I like their products.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Chips:
Are they here in California?

I picked some up at a Eggfest in San Jose, and have burned thru it really fast. I like their products. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tom, They are in VA. Looking at the web site it says the Dizzy Pig is being stocked in Whole Foods stores. Web site link for you.

Thanks bro. Their products are good. I'm never solidly in one camp or the other, I like making my own rub, then I like the convenience of a pre made one I like the taste of. I like dry ribs, ribs with thin glazes, and ribs with thick tangy sauce.

I just love stuffing BBQ down my gullet. Simple enough.

icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Chips:
Their products are good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes they are. I always try to keep the Cow Lick on hand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
Their products are good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes they are. I always try to keep the Cow Lick on hand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan how do you do your steaks with Cow Lick? Just EVOO and Rub? Do you add any rub after the cook?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wesley S:
Bryan how do you do your steaks with Cow Lick? Just EVOO and Rub? Do you add any rub after the cook? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wesley, I'm in the olive oil, salt only camp for steaks. After I remove my steak, I top it with a nice pat of Amish butter. I know pretty plain Jane, but that's how I like my steaks. And never ever would I put a sugar based rub on my steak, not good in my book.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bryan S:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wesley S:
Bryan how do you do your steaks with Cow Lick? Just EVOO and Rub? Do you add any rub after the cook? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wesley, I'm in the olive oil, salt only camp for steaks. After I remove my steak, I top it with a nice pat of Amish butter. I know pretty plain Jane, but that's how I like my steaks. And never ever would I put a sugar based rub on my steak, not good in my book. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh! Sorry about that. I just assumed you used it on steaks when you said you keep cowlick on hand.

I tried it last night. Very good IMO. It reminded me of the seasoning you get at places like the Wood Grill or Golden Corral. Gave it a great 'beefy' taste. Didn't overpower at all. I gave my dad the rest of the sampler pack to try as well as the Ragin' River for some salmon. Going to try some Dizzy Dust on chops tonight. Can't wait!

Back