DiscountKnives.com issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Wicklund

Anyone ever have trouble with ordering anything from Brian@DiscountKnives.com?

I ordered 3 knifes from some suggestions from the board & I have not seen anything. After two weeks I responded to the confirmation email & "Brian@DiscountKnives.com" responded one time saying he would have someone look into it on July 28th. I have sent 3 emails again with no response. Anyone have a phone number on an invoice or anything? No number on the web site should of been my first clue!

So let?s all send him an email asking were Eric?s knives are /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Thanx
-Eric

But the good news is I got my WSM last week /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif It came missing one leg & I received the new one in two days. Great customer service. Im thinking ribs this weekend.... The hard part comes in between Pineapple juice & Malibu or Coke & Bacardi Limone. Can't wait for the first cook this weekend. I just hope the ribs are so tender I don't need a knife!!!!!

-Thanx all for the help over the last month or so. What a great easy way to start a new hobby.

Get hold of the Credit card company and stop the charge. I have always had good luck with Justknives101.com they have their best deals on ebay.com.
HTH,

Guess what just came. I will look into justknifes101 later today. Thanx

-Eric

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:14:44
To: "eric wicklund" <ericwicklund@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Confirmation of Order

I'm sorry the 8" Boning knife was on backorder.

I'll make sure your order is canceled.

Brian

Eric,

I had the same experience you are having, and ended up cancelling the order. The company would only rarely respond to emails, and when they did, never had a helpful answer. Always got an "I'll look into it," response, with no follow-up. Needless to say, I have not done any business with them since. Although, I have heard of other satisfied customers, my advice is: Beware.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back