Dinner with Weber

James Lake

TVWBB Emerald Member
I wanted to run this by the members here to see what you think. Today I was at lunch having a slice of pie and a beer and I was thinking about what I would do for dinner tonight. So I got on to my smart phone went to the Weber App and started searching the recipes for pork chops and I decided to do the Holisin-Glazed Pork Chops with plum sauce.

I stop at the store on the way home and got everything I needed, except for the chops they were already at home.

While I was finishing my charcoal grate mods I had an idea that we could start a new thread called "Dinner with Weber" where one member would chose a recipe from the Weber App and post the selected recipe on Sunday then during the week for those inclined they could grill the recipe and post the results.

I know that we have the "challenge pit" which I follow and participate in, but this would not be a challenge....no voting, just those of us who would like to all do the same cook and post the results.

I was thinking that maybe the second person to add to the post would be the one that would select the next recipe. Since this is dinner during the week, I would suggest that the recipe would be a grilling recipe and grill time would be less than an hour.

Thoughts????

I don't have the Weber apps, but have a couple of Weber books. I would give this a try, it sounds interesting/

I recently got this app as well and have tried some things in it.

I really like this idea! I'd be on board for this. Especially now that it's getting a little warmer.

Back