Did someone say Rib Day?

Ok, we had more than one... The trimmed scrappy ends were crispy snacks.

Smoked just over 2 hours around 250F. Used a couple chunks of hickory for smoke wood.

20220731_160407.jpg

I wrapped them and baked them at 250 to 275 on the silver 1000.

(insert pic of stuff wrapped in foil)

Then about 15 mins direct at 325 on the 1000.

20220731_193244.jpg

We were hungry so I didn't get any cut pics or plated pics, but here's some Mac n cheese in action.
20220731_193555.jpg

Last edited:
My kids don't like sauce. :unsure:

I had stubbs hickory bourbon.

Happened to go along with what I was drinking.
As long as you know better. The only way I can "make" my daughters eat ribs is without sauce, but I really don't like to waste expensive food on people that don't appreciate it so they usually get something else. I'm not trying to start a sauce/no sauce rib controversy, to each his own.

As long as you know better. The only way I can "make" my daughters eat ribs is without sauce, but I really don't like to waste expensive food on people that don't appreciate it so they usually get something else. I'm not trying to start a sauce/no sauce rib controversy, to each his own.
My kids love my ribs. The ribs have great spice and bark and that's what they enjoy.

I like a little sauce. It's all good.

My kids love my ribs. The ribs have great spice and bark and that's what the enjoy.

I like a little sauce. It's all good.
I'm glad they appreciate them, they do look delicious. My son loves the ribs that I make as well. I just make them differently and it takes me two days. Like you said, it's all good!

Back