Did any of you out there use your "Q" this weekend???

Tom, I use my Q just about every weekend! It has become the go to grill for tailgating, (which is why I got it) and whenever the weather turns sour! I have only had my Q200 for about 6 months or so, and the little giant still continues to amaze! Grilled 4 nice NY Strips on the Q just last night! Now if I could only learn how to post pics from my phone...
Tim

I did earlier in the week when I received the Grill Grates from the Groupon deal, I broke a set in on the Q200, they worked fantastic on a couple CAB Ribeyes and Shrimp skewers. Now it has its own set and I don't have to swap them from the Genesis.

photo-18_zps49216c24.jpg

I love my 320!! One of my better purchases in a long time!!

Made this for lunch. Grilled portabella mushroom and prosciutto stuffed with risotto and parmesan crust.

IMAG0827.jpg

I use my little 120 every couple of days. Just for small things like cooking a sausage for the most part, but it adds up. Handy little thing.

Hi Tom & Guys

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, been busier than ...................
I finally got away for a week in the Winnebago to a place called Port Macdonnel in South Australia. it is the Rock Lobster Capital of Australia. Most of the catch is exported. I was lucky enough to score a few Lobsters on Day 1, they were just under the legal limit so I got them for nothing. I split them and grilled them on the Baby Q with a lemon and coriander butter ( very light on the coriander and lemon). Mate these were the best I have eaten, only about 3 hours out of the sea.
In the following days I have had a deboned leg of lamb rubbed with oil & salt then rubbed with a paste made from blended fresh garlic rosemary and oregano, cooked to medium rare, pork belly braised with coke and then cooked with a ginger marmalade and coriander glaze. Cumberland sausage with honey and soy. Satay Chicken with authentic satay peanut sauce. Crumbed shark bites (I caught a 3 foot shovel nosed shark) & fresh grilled whiting fillets with lemon and garlic butter. Tandoori Butterflied (flattened) chicken. Breakfast each day has been Bacon, Eggs and fresh mushrooms.
Who said you can't cook much on a Baby Q.

Take care

Captain

Back