CyberQII manual is released

This is probably a dumb question (my networking knowledge is extremely limited), but why couldn't you use something like a wireless print server to connect this to your network? I have a USB printer that is wireless on my network using a Linksys print server.

The way I communicate with the printer is to set up an IP printer port, which Windows does as a built in feature. But perhaps there is software to communicate with USB devices over a network??

Probably wishful thinking!

There is a known communication protocol with a printer. That logic is in your print server. There is no standard for this box, nor software in the print server for it.

The hardware is there though. So if you could fully reprogram the print server, you could make it work. And chances of that happening? Zero
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So if you could fully reprogram the print server, you could make it work. And chances of that happening? Zero Smiler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or just buy a stoker.
icon_smile.gif

Sorry, but I had to laugh:

"The CYBERQII is the most advanced BBQ controls on the planet. It is called the CYBERQII because it
can be used to control two pits simultaneously."

Wow, On Tuesday I will be able to control my 3 pits, at the same time, thanks to the Stoker.

Just thought that was funny.

Back