craigslist score

Lee Thornton

TVWBB Member
I got a nearly new wsm 22.5 for 150.00 was looking for a 18.5 but it had already sold , since I already have a 22.5 would you keep it or try to resell or trade for a 18.5 ?

I seen that 18.5 for 100.00 the lid is toast it's rusted out all along the lip , I offered him 200.00 for everything he has a older jumbo joe and a smoke ez and the 18.5 and he wouldn't do it

Lee - you can sell it to me for 200 big ones, and get you an 18.5. It'll probably be easy to do a trade, but there's one on Atlanta CL for 100 bucks (likely belongs to someone who's a member here).

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/4326236181.html

Again I'll be glad to take it off your hands for 200 - and I'm only one county south of you (in Douglas).

i'll think about it , keep your eye out for me a 18.5 too while your looking around

If you're interested I got a new in the box Jumbo Joe (2013 model) that I'll throw in too, but I may want a little more concession on the overall price. It's 18.5 inches, but is no WSM.

That lid lip rust shouldn't be a big issue, if it's not completely rusted through - since it's on the outer part. I personally would hit that area with some Rustoleum black caliper paint. I used it on an 18.5 I had once upon a time and it matches the factory finish very well. Could use flat black stove paint with good results as well.

Back