Craigslist Genesis Silver B find

AJWard

Just picked up a rust free silver b! Grates and flavorizer bars were toast, warming rack and drip tray missing, but otherwise in great condition and fires up right away - overall awesome find for$40.00!

Yeah, just need to figure out how post them! What's the best way to clean up the enamel and the cast aluminum side caps?

Thanks, that's after spending all of Saturday afternoon and into the evening cleaning it up! I really should have taken before pictures, but I always get too excited when starting a new project and forget. New grates, and flavorer bars already in and will grill inaugural burgers on it tonight! A new warming rack, drip pan and cover should arrive this week and all for way less than a brand new grill! The original drip pan in just barley hanging on and is the only part that had any rust at all other then the original grates that it still had. I've been following other folks refurbs for some time and trolling craig's list for months looking for this, glad to finally have a contribution worthy of sharing!

Back