Costco Tri Tip

Hmm. No, I was winging it as the steak rested. IIRC, it was four cloves of the roasted garlic. A 'bunch' of black pepper and more parmesan than you think you need. Then a healthy dose of olive oil to bring it all together.
Jim,
I am going to make this tonight. I am going to use dried whole grain thin pasta. About how much pasta did you use for the above winging it recipe?

Jim,
I am going to make this tonight. I am going to use dried whole grain thin pasta. About how much pasta did you use for the above winging it recipe?

I have no idea - I was completely winging it. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to guess, probably a little more than half a box for the 4 of us. I look forward to seeing your results. Hopefully you have better grilling weather than I do here in northern Virginia.

I have no idea - I was completely winging it. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to guess, probably a little more than half a box for the 4 of us. I look forward to seeing your results. Hopefully you have better grilling weather than I do here in northern Virginia.
That what I was planning (half box) sorry for asking so many questions about true spontaneous recipe/cook.

Re: the tri-tip, what we had the other night looked to have more fat on it and that is what I liked.
Was that unusual or does all tri-tips have a lot of fat on them?

That what I was planning (half box) sorry for asking so many questions about true spontaneous recipe/cook.

No worries - I'm glad you've got me thinking more about this. I know I could do it better, but haven't taken the time to think it through.

Re: the tri-tip, what we had the other night looked to have more fat on it and that is what I liked.
Was that unusual or does all tri-tips have a lot of fat on them?

Some TT's have a fat cap on them. The ones I've gotten don't.

Back