Corrosion?

Christopher-MD

Helo. Has anyone had to deal with corrosion like this and have suggestions for the cause and cure? I searched online and do not see that they even sell replacement parts for these. I have now bought some Rustoleum paint and am considering trying to repaint them if no one here has a better suggestion or knows how to get replacements.

Thanks much, in advance, for any input.

9E1CA556-69E7-4A45-90F7-D7F906A6C6A9.jpeg

That looks like a Genesis E3xx grill. It would help if you listed your grill model. But, that is pretty common. You will probably just have to strip them completely and repaint. The closest I know of is Massey Furgeson Gray. I think it is a Rustoleum product.

Other options are to find them on another grill that someone is selling or dumping.

But, I would think that you can get them straight through Weber....but it might be pricey.
call them up, they have great customer service.

That is certainly an option. It would probably be cheaper to pay someone to media blast and then paint them. You can make them look new if you do.

A lot has to do with how much you want to spend and/or how much time and effort you want to put into them.

Going Jon's route, you could have them blasted and then powder coated as well. I am thinking $40-$50 for both. That would be more durable than spray paint. The problem is getting them to match if that is a requirement.

Back