Cornell Chicken

childhood memories taste the best always!

Nice to se u here and great food.

Keep em comming

Bless//Me

Chris, your 1st shot of the chicken... AWESOME!
That's How A Grill Is Suppose To Look Like!
And the corn is terrific! Where is your corn coming from? Over here in SE Wisc, we're STILL getting it from Georgia, butt the locals crops are lookin' real fine!

Thanks for sharing Chris!
Looks great!
I've never made Cornell chicken, but it has been on my to-do list for a long time.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G Dechaine:
I guess I could google it...but what the heck, what's cornell chicken? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was developed at Cornell University in the 40's by their agriculture department. When we were kids my dad used to tell us it was a secret recipe that our grandfather snuck out of the college. Here's a link
Jim, My wife picked up the corn so I'm not sure where it came from. It was coming from Florida but we should be getting it from Reedsburg soon!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glenn W:
Love me a grill full o yard bird! Nice looking grub! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks Glenn! what part of MS are you in? I used to live in Columbus and worked in Macon. It's where I caught the addiction of BBQ.

10 miles south of Jackson, Byram area. Love the Golden Triangle were you were from!

Do you miss the 5 month 110 heat index and humidity?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glenn W:
10 miles south of Jackson, Byram area. Love the Golden Triangle were you were from!

Do you miss the 5 month 110 heat index and humidity? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I only miss it when we are in the dead of winter and temps are around zero!

Lookin' Good!! Sorry I missed this one initially. Thanks for remembering your dad and my dad
icon_biggrin.gif

Back