Copper Kettle at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ S.

TVWBB Wizard
Hello Everyone,
Just joined and love this site.
I didn't know that so many people had BBQ in their veins!
Has anyone seen the Copper Weber grille at Target?
It looks cool and has black handles that I ahve never seen on any other Weber.
Is this a Target exclusive?
Already scamming on that.
AJ

I wonder if we can buy the black handles from Weber?
I would think that this cold be modified to look like a OTG. It's just about the cost..
Only other Weber fans would have charcoal envy!
AJ

AJ, Weber should have replacement handles for it. I'm thinking of purchasing a set myself. They would look great on my black kettle.

Please let tme know if you get the part numbers. These wold look great on my newly acquired CL Performer that I picked up for a cool $50. ALso my Weber Drum project could really shine.. If I get achance, I may call on Friday and see what I can fid out.
AJ

yes it's a Target exclusive color. I've seen it in person and IMO the copper looks better online than up close. I'm not a fan of it myself.

I actually liked it. It's a classic design with a modern looking color. Of course If I ever come across one thats the right blue.. Was checking it out close, noticed the vent holes are more chamfered. How long has Weber been doing that?
I've had minne for so long, I haven't looked at a new one for some time.. Oh crap, I'm checking out BBQ's more than women. I need to get out more.

I saw one at my SuperTarget last week. They're pretty sweet looking. But I prefer Red. Some wood handles would make the copper look even better.

I bought one and think I will convert it to a OTG using an ash catcher and ash catcher ring I got last year. The ash catcher is black and should look good with the black handles.

Pat

I went to see it at target today...Kind of a strange copper color to me, Real dull no shine at all the color seem's off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back