Copper Grill Mats

Jerry N.

TVWBB Emerald Member
Wondering if anyone has ever use the copper grilling mats and what you though about them. We had a little cook out after our golf league and the guy cooking used one. Looked like a pretty good utensil for a quick cook - burgers and dogs.

Also, if you looked into them, is there one that is better than others? Some on Amazon say heavy duty. Not sure if that matters.

Wondering if anyone has ever use the copper grilling mats and what you though about them. We had a little cook out after our golf league and the guy cooking used one. Looked like a pretty good utensil for a quick cook - burgers and dogs.

Also, if you looked into them, is there one that is better than others? Some on Amazon say heavy duty. Not sure if that matters.
We use them like a frying pan for eggs on the gas grill. Easy to use and clean

Bought some and used them to cook a pork loin (small piece already marinated). It worked good for that. I was hoping it would let some of the liquid through. I can imagine that with a burger, which is what I wanted it for, there would be too much grease. I guess it could be scraped off the edge, but it would be better if it let the grease flow through. Maybe I’ll try poking a few holes in it. They came two to a pack so I can experiment with one. It was nice, not having to clean my grill grate afterwards.

Back