Cooking on the Weber Q Series

Phil Hartcher

TVWBB All-Star
Hi All
I am constantly getting requests for info about cooking on the Q series and requests for my Weber Q cookbook

I have posted a copy of the general hints and info plus a copy of the recipe book on the Aussie Cue BBQ Forum of which I am an Administrator.

I hope I am not contravening any rules here by posting a link to it in this forum. I can't post the PDF of the book here as an attachment so I have posted the link instead.
If this contravenes the rules please delete it and I will send the link to members who want it by PM.

http://aussiecue.dudeworld.com.au/STC/index.php?topic=209.0

I trust that this information will be of great help to you all.

In my post I ask that people who find the information useful make a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. If you reside in the USA and find it helpful please make a donation to the charity of your choice that helps sick/terminally ill kids. The amount doesn't matter whatever you have spare is OK, the act of helping kids that need a smile on their face and a little bit of joy in their lives is what matters the most.

Cheers

Phil

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Phil, I read it, and printed a copy to give to my boys, who both have Q200s. A check will go out to a charity today. Best wishes.

CaptnCook, glad to see you are still Grilling. I used to lurk the Aussiecue site a lot a few years ago and enjoyed your posts. Hope to see you posting more here. 🙂

Back