Converting Weber Spirit e310

Plus, you are using Weber factory parts to do it. Again, no more dangerous than if you had to replace the burner tubes. I understand why Weber won't sell you the parts or warranty the grill if you said you converted it and had a problem. Let's face it, there are some people that are capable of screwing this up as simple as it is to do.

For the record, I’m not worried about the warranty. I would be out a lot more money if I sold the grill at a loss versus converting. I don’t believe there any many neighborhoods or people around my area looking for NG grills so I would essentially have to give it away. My main question remains:

If I am swapping manifold for manifold, is it safe? I would even go as far to pay someone help install it if I don’t feel comfortable doing it right.

For the record, I’m not worried about the warranty. I would be out a lot more money if I sold the grill at a loss versus converting. I don’t believe there any many neighborhoods or people around my area looking for NG grills so I would essentially have to give it away. My main question remains:

If I am swapping manifold for manifold, is it safe? I would even go as far to pay someone help install it if I don’t feel comfortable doing it right.
If you are capable of assembling a new grill out of the box you should be ok swapping the manifold.

No special tools. Everything screws together

Back