Conversion from propane to natural gas

Jon If he has a 330 it has the 4th burner. Plus a side burner. So if you have a NG manifold for use by a sear burner type Genesis unless he's got his models wrong it will work.

You are right, Larry. I didn’t pay attention to the model number he listed, just the three burner description. I have had this NG manifold laying around for some time and would be happy for someone to benefit from it.

Jon, thanks for your generous offer. Larry is correct that there are 4 burners (3 + the sear burner) and a side burner. I've just checked and the model number is correct (Part No.: 6537001, Genesis E-330).

Jon, if it turns out that the manifold you have would work for me, we can link up offline. If not, Larry mentioned the NG model came with a regulator. It appears there is a regulator on mine also, but don't know if this is specific for LP, and I'd have to swap it out. The second question would be how to determine what type of valves I have, and if they would need changing.

Your current regulator is specific to LP. I honestly don't know if the NG version came with a regulator though

Jon, thanks for your generous offer. Larry is correct that there are 4 burners (3 + the sear burner) and a side burner. I've just checked and the model number is correct (Part No.: 6537001, Genesis E-330).

Jon, if it turns out that the manifold you have would work for me, we can link up offline. If not, Larry mentioned the NG model came with a regulator. It appears there is a regulator on mine also, but don't know if this is specific for LP, and I'd have to swap it out. The second question would be how to determine what type of valves I have, and if they would need changing.

IC,
Message me with your address and I will figure out the shipping. Switching the manifold is the sure and safe way to convert. I will be glad to have it out of my pile and doing someone some good.

Back