Converion to Pellet for 22 1/2 inch maybe WSM

Troy Reitz

Hi I found this local company that makes a pellet conversion for the Weber 22/12 inch kettle $395.00 it runs on either 12Volts DC or 120 Volts AC perfect for home or Tail Gates.

I am going to call them see if they can make one for the WSM original?

3nf3k13l4ZZ

3k83oa3p3ZZZZZZZZZ96b533114946370127c.jpg
3nc3k93pbZZZZZZZZZ96ba05d5d4ea28514ef.jpg
3n93k73lfZZZZZZZZZ96b072dd87c7a1f14b0.jpg

Now THAT is an interesting concept!! Do you have the contact information for the company that you might be able to pass along???

Thanks,

Pat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pat Smith:
Now THAT is an interesting concept!! Do you have the contact information for the company that you might be able to pass along???

Thanks,

Pat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second Pat's request for contact info. That's an interesting concept to be able to make a Traeger out of a kettle.

Thanks as well,
Scott

Seen this at last years West Coast BBQ Championship contest in Fairfield CA

My brother has a small Trager so he knows a lot more about pellet cookers than me. As I remember, the hopper didn't seem that large, may need refueling more often than a WSM.

I believe it still has one grill, but not sure. For the price seems like the Cajun Bandit would be the way to go. As for bbq quality, it has more about getting to know how to use what you have, many teams using WSMs do very good in BBQ contests.

John

Back