Congrats Dave in KC

Thanks, Bruce. Still a bit in shock. Great game.
We never consider the Chiefs to be out of a game with
Mahomes at QB. He showed once again why he is a MVP.
However, SF had a winning game plan until Shanahan went
brain dead and basically threw in the towel at the end of the
2nd qtr.
Off to work now, but looking forward to Wednesdays parade.

50 years is a long time between super bowl wins. But I'll bet it's not another 50 years with a young quarterback like Mahomes calling the shots.

50 years is a long time between super bowl wins. But I'll bet it's not another 50 years with a young quarterback like Mahomes calling the shots.

KC Beat Minnesota in their first Super Bowl win. Minnesota has never won one. I am still waiting.

But, I think the problem with S.F. was that they got too confident when they had their 10 point lead going into the 4th quarter.
But, I was rooting for KC anyway.

KC Beat Minnesota in their first Super Bowl win. Minnesota has never won one. I am still waiting.

But, I think the problem with S.F. was that they got too confident when they had their 10 point lead going into the 4th quarter.
But, I was rooting for KC anyway.

Yes I was reading the list of teams never to win a super bowl just yesterday and saw your Vikings listed. And I thought Chiefs fans were long suffering!

Long suffering Lions fan here. Most unsurprising fact ever: The Lions are one of only four teams to never even play in a Super Bowl.

Edit: The other three teams are expansion teams--Texans, Jaguars, and Browns.

Last edited:
Yah, I wasn't even sure they had any fans outside of Michigan. But, they did win some NFL championships back in the early days before the Superbowl.

Back