Color question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig H

TVWBB Super Fan
Has weber officially dropped blue from their kettle color choices? I have heard mixed answers on this. All I see now at the stores is green.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.Hill:
Has weber officially dropped blue from their kettle color choices? I have heard mixed answers on this. All I see now at the stores is green. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I sure hope they didn't drop blue over green!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mind posting a picture of that red 18?
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.Hill:
Has weber officially dropped blue from their kettle color choices? I have heard mixed answers on this. All I see now at the stores is green. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I sure hope they didn't drop blue over green!
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgive me, but I haven't quite figured out how to post pics to this msg board yet. I have a few pics of my redheads that I've wanted to share.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shaun R:
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forgive me, but I haven't quite figured out how to post pics to this msg board yet. I have a few pics of my redheads that I've wanted to share. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Please do. I use imageshack.

I have a 2012 Weber Catalog that shows the OTG in blue, as well as green...and the ever popular....black.
icon_smile.gif
The Performer also has the brick red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back